Admission Policy and Procedure
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates are required to qualify in the CAT / XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT or the common entrance examinations conducted by the respective state governments, as per AICTE norms.
- 15% of seats were reserved for the Armed Forces Personnel and their wards with 5% rebate on the Tuition Fee.
- Candidates with experience, Candidates appearing for their final year examination of Bachelor’s degree or waiting for the final year results in the current year are also eligible to apply. Such candidates will be given provisional admission and will have to produce proof of graduation within two months of the start of the programme, which is typically in July every year.
Selection & Admission
- Selection shall be selected based on a combination of factors, including academic credentials, scores in the qualifying examination. Personal/Online interview and a demonstration interest in the management field.
- Candidates are required to bring original documents for verification at the time of PI.
How to Apply
- Application Form can be submitted online by paying Application fee amount of Rs.500/- through online mode: Pay Now
- Candidates may also get in touch with our Admissions Team, ASCI for any additional information.
Scan For Application Form
|Admissions Team :
||Ms. Pallavi Sirnam M: 9121011411 / 7337344498
|Admissions Officer :
||Mr. G Srinivas Yadav M: 7337344497
|Email id :
|Tution fee installment for PGDM
||70,000(INR) (To be paid withing 7 days of admission confirmation)
||1,65,000(INR) (by september, 2023)
||2,65,000(INR) (by december, 2023)
||1,50,000(INR) (by july, 2024)
||1,50,000(INR) (by october, 2024)
|Total Tution Fee
||State Bank Of India
||6-3-1092, 1st Floor, A Block, Shanti Sikhara Complex, Somajiguda, 1st Floor, A BLock Bellavista Branch, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500082
|Benificiary A/C Name
||Administrative staff college of india
|Saving Bank account Number
|Bank MICR number
|NEFT IFSC Code
Students can avail Education Loans from various Banks like, SBI, Bank of Baroda, IDFC First Bank, HDFC Credila, etc.